Tuesday 19 March 2013

For my little Gorjuss Girl...

So, if you haven't seen the latest docrafts release of this range - where have you been?
 
We know these little girlies have been around for a while, but what hasn't come with them until now is a gorgeous collection of papers and embellishments.
 
I thought I'd make a door plaque to go on Ella's bedroom. I had great fun with this project...
 

This little cutie is from the mini decoupage set. The backing papers and heart brad are from the extra's you can buy from this range.
Add a die cut bird cage (of course!) and this one is Xcut's.
Behind the frame is washi tape that's also in the range.
The letters are in the large decoupage pack.
 
I can't wait til Ella wants to craft along with me :-)
 
Happy evening all
Teresa xx


No comments:

Post a Comment