Sunday 3 March 2013

What a mixed up weekend....

And you may be wondering why.....?

Well because it's where gothic met bears who got on a plane....

Know what I mean yet?

how about if I say 'docrafts'....

then say 'new releases'....

and finally.... what if I say 'demo day' !!

And here's what you get for spending a fab day at 'Art of Craft' in North Camp in Farnborough. They are wonderful bunch of women who know their stuff. And their 'stuff' is card making, scrapbooking, knitting and sewing.

About the ranges..

Yippeeee! docrafts have got their hands on the Gorjuss girls. Which means even if you have the stamps already, docrafts now give you papers, ribbons, buttons and the most amazing brads (you have to get these!!)
 
 
The little lady is watercoloured using docrafts 'artiste' pens on watercolour paper. Have fun with these stamps and just remember to ink them with waterproof ink if you plan to paint (memento is fab for this)..
 


Next we're up with THE bears. Of course I mean, forever friends (how cute!). Check out the felt flowers this are simply yummy...


The 'ultimate decoupage pack' is superb value.  Remember though you don't always have to use the bears. Check out this 'Get Well Soon' card. The sentiment is in the pack as is the lovely heart paper which I ran through my grand calibur with the Xcut nesting hearts die set...

 
I am bound over with the last set in the March release. As soon as I saw the amazing things that arrived in the post; Dean Martin's song 'Come fly with me' came into my head (and stayed for a while!!). Welcome to the new 'All aboard' range...

 
 
Get your inks out everyone and blend til you're covered in it!!!
 
The passport cover is cut out of the papers, I used it as a template to make an actual passport. Cut up the grid paper (also in the pack) and stamp the 'with love' stamp from the journal set to make the papers inside your passport. If you're scrapbooking then add where you're journalling about! :-)
 
 
And remember, don't forget the envelope. Have fun using the papers to do an envelope insert and use your stamps on the envelope front (increase the chances of it definitely NOT looking like a bill when the postman calls!!)
 
I'm at The Range in Aldershot in two weeks so hope to see some of you there for more crafty fun :-)
 
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone xx
 

2 comments:

  1. I got two sets of the Docrafts Gorjuss papers and decoupage kits, and some twine and craft tape (like Washi)....arrived from Create and Craft yesterday...woohoo! Can't wait until my local The Range gets it all in. Your colouring is just perfect, Teresa.....wish I was nearer to you....I'd definitely come for your demonstration, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say in my email back to u- I keep getting words 'Washi' and 'wazabi' mixed up!! It makes for one 'hot' demo tho :-) have a good week matey x

    ReplyDelete