Monday 29 April 2013

Latest docrafts Creativity Magazine is here!

I'm lucky enough to be one of Docrafts Demonstrators which means I regularly get to play with their amazing products in shops - enticing other crafters :-)
 
But better than that I get to create projects for the magazine (which in my opinion is the best crafty magazine out there).
 
 Here's the latest cover...
 
 
There are amazing projects in here from the new 'Home to Nest' to 'Ahoy' ranges. And you'll find Forever Friends makes from my crafty pal Claire Green (very talented). And if that's not enough the wonderful Jo Austin's having fun with felt making a very posh 'Mr Fox'.
 
 
 It's jam packed with projects and ideas that will keep you busy for hours :-)
 
My challenge was to create something 'pinwheel' with the new Bold Spots and Stripes Capsule Collection...
  
 
I made 4 carton boxes (thanks to my Hougie!!) and also a base box and carry handle.
 
 
Finally a card to match..
 
 
What's lovely about the magazine work is you can go wherever your imagination takes you. The projects are there to inspire other crafters so you really have to push yourself to come up with something different.

I really feel blessed to get to do this kind of creative work with the very talented docrafts design team :-) It's improved my skills and confidence. I never would have applied for the Card Crafters Circle design team if it wasn't for my docrafts work and now I'm part of a wonderful group of ladies.
 
So, whatever your reason for crafting is - have fun doing it :-)
 
Smiles on a Monday
 
Teresa xx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment