Wednesday 24 April 2013

They're finally engaged!

My lovely work pal, Clair and her fabulous boyfriend of seven years got engaged on the weekend.

Clair was displaying her lovely new ring at work on Monday :-)
 
So of course they needed a card (any excuse to play with paper!)
 
And who else to pull out to help celebrate than Forever Friends....
 
 
The stacker is on the Forever Friends Retro CD rom.
 
Embellishments came from Boofle CD rom. I re-sizes the A4 stackers to slightly smaller which meant I could fit all my flowers; buttons and sentiment on the one A4 page.
 
What I love about CD rom crafting is you can re-size the images to what suits you and what you're making.
 
The floral backing paper is from my stash and not CD although there's lots on there to pick from :-)
 
I've embossed the green card with a lovely sizzix folder.
 
The leaves are punched from my well used Woodware leaf punch.
 
All I need now is for them to set a date so I can make the wedding card!
 
Anyway, better go as I'm working on my Docrafts Creativity Magazine commission for July :-)
 
Crafty smiles

Teresa xx
 
 


1 comment:

  1. All of your layers are so incredible. Really draws me in!

    ReplyDelete